woensdag 27 februari 2013

Nathalie & Kimberley 160



Identical twins posing in identical glasses by Zenni.... When seeing this bold big frame in their catalog I ordered the glasses straightaway. Shortly afterwards I ordered the same frame again, fitted with lenses in the prescription of my life partner Nel (-11 / -12) and we used them during a a brief but fine photo shoot. Nel subsequently decided that they would be ideal as sunglasses so I ordered a pair in her prescription for long distance and another pair in her prescription for close work. After seeing the photo shoot, Nel changed her mind about the use of these frames as sunglasses only and we are now awaiting the arrival of a third frame, fitted with varifocal lenses by ciliaryblue. Needless to say that these big red glasses sprang to my mind when selecting identical glasses for the identical twins.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten