dinsdag 26 februari 2013

Nathalie & Kimberley 094



Both these Pro Design glasses were featured in previous photo shoots. The pair with the very mild minus prescription was used in an early photo shoot with Irma in 2009, with Hiska in 2010 and during the catwalk at the opening of my exhibitions in Enschede (2010) and Germany (2011). Irma stole the show with these Pro Design glasses at the catwalk in Enschede (see You Tube Lentilux for the video clips) and Astrid showed them to great effect at the catwalk in Nordhorn. Both these models have perfect eyesight so they were not bothered by the minimal correction in the lenses. The strong "plus" glasses shown here by Kimberley were featured in my photo shoot with Charlotte who is till this day the only very longsighted model who posed for me. In April I will be in Dublin for the production of a CD and it is my hope that some longsighted Dublin models will be interested in doing a photo shoot in prescription glasses. Arrangements for this trip were made last spring. My brother Guus would be my companion during the stay in Dublin but this had to be canceled because of the alarming symptoms that soon turned out to be caused by fifteen brain tumors. Marieke will be my companion during the up coming trip to Dublin and she offered to be my assistant during one or two photo shoots.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten