woensdag 27 februari 2013

Nathalie & Kimberley 125



Both these fine burgundy glasses by Zenni are long out of stock. I first bought the pair shown by Nathalie (left) and when my life partner Nel liked them I ordered them for her in the highest Rx for varifocal Zenni glasses, -10.00 for long distance. Nel's prescription was already a touch above -10.00 and after another increase she kindly gave the glasses back to me for use at future photo shoots. Nel and I were later invited for a seventies dress up party and she appeared in a blonde wig, wearing these burgundy Zenni glasses until a mild headache reminded her why she had discarded the glasses. Here it's Kimberley's turn to give them a try. The glasses were not used in any of my previous photo shoots. Nathalie's glasses with -8.00 lenses were used in many of my photo shoots (e.g. Carla 084, Rachel 093, Astrid 130, Gita 329, Conny 029, Caroline 164, Tineke 128, Marleen 059, Farishta 312 and Marieke 169) and it's interesting to compare the merits of these glasses on the faces of so many models.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten