vrijdag 7 juni 2013

Sohaila 124



A fine portrait of Sohaila posing in what must have been very expensive glasses when bought by their first owner. The big, white frame is beautiful and the Formlenti myodisc lenses put an extra accent on the shape of the frame. I am convinced that the first owner of the glasses made a deliberate choice for these expensive Formlenti. High index lenses were already available in the late 1980's. Wonderful posing indeed. Sohaila does full justice to these striking luxury glasses - and vice versa!

1 opmerking:

  1. I thought I would test the 'comments' box as I have never used it before and never seen a comment made by anyone else. With so many wonderful photos it seems odd that nobody comments (including me I suppose!)

    These are possibly the best glasses in your collection. They look good (or better than good) on every model who wears them. And I am not a particular fan of strong lenses, I simply like to see big and bold glasses being worn.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen