dinsdag 17 januari 2012

Daphne 029

























Daphne is the 9th Mayhem model who posed for me. In
her portfolio she described herself as a plus size model
and she added the quote "I wanna show that big girls can
be beautiful". Regular followers of my weblogs may long
have noted that I'm always looking for a lot of variety in
models. I liked what I saw in Daphne's portfolio but what
struck me most was that she was in glasses on all of the
pictures. She posed self confident in the glasses so I sent
her an invitation to do a portrait photo shoot in prescription
glasses from my collection. Daphne is a very down to earth
young lady and she kindly accepted the invitation although
it was not her primary aim when she joined Model Mayhem.
Looking back, her photo shoot with me did meet her aim
here and there - she posed in some plus sized frames albeit
not fitted with plussie lenses :). Many glasses with plus lenses
still wait for a great model who can pose in them. In fact, some
90% of the glasses which I acquired in England, Wales and
Ireland were once owned by hyperopic ladies. A category
hard to find in the Lowlands of Holland so I may have to
cross the North Sea for some photo shoots in the category
"bringing it all back home" :).  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten