maandag 16 januari 2012

Daphne 026

























Daphne posing in what I often refer to as Mirjam's glasses.
Mirjam participated in the catwalk at the opening of my
first exhibition. Last year she discovered that she had some
problems with her - so far perfect - eyesight when driving
her car at night. She went to a well known optician chain
but they refused to prescribe glasses because the correction
needed at daytime was too marginal. When Mirjam explained
this problem to me and Nel, we set out in a car at night. Nel
drove the car, Mirjam sat next to her and I sat on the back
seat with lots of lenses and glasses. Within half an hour I
managed to deduce the prescription that Mirjam needed
for night driving. She chose the Zenni glasses shown here by
Daphne and I ordered them for her. She has been using the
glasses for night driving ever since and is happy with them.
Daphne will be happy as well when the glasses of her own
choice are ready!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten