donderdag 27 oktober 2011

Claudine 186

























This beautiful portrait of Claudine posing great in early 2000's
glasses by Fielmann (Rx around -10) concludes her photo
shoot in the medieval part of Amersfoort.

Claudine, thank you so much for showing me around in these
beautiful surroundings, just as if you were a native in town. Once
again, you were excellent company and I enjoyed our quest through
many decades of eyewear from the past. What struck me again is
your great ability to pose natural and credible in glasses with a Rx
far above your own prescription. I hope that my little "glasses shop"
offered more variety than the real shops - and some inspiration for
a future search for frames that suit you well. We will go through my
collection of new Zennis soon and no doubt, there will be one or two
pairs to your liking. You were fascinated by the face à main and if
you consider acquiring one yourself, I will see if I can be of help.
Hat off for the way you braved the cold during this photo shoot
and, needless to say, for the many fine portraits it yielded. Thanks!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten