woensdag 19 oktober 2011

Claudia Allegonda 056






















"What you are telling me about the lady in pince-nez reminds me of
my late great-grandmother", Claudia remarked. "My grandmother
always said that I looked like the splitting image of her own mother.
One of my relatives once told me that he has an old pince-nez that
used to belong to my great-grandmother, but I have never seen it.
Perhaps I should contact him one day. Is the lady in pince-nez still
looking at you?"
"Yes, she is"
"Does she say anything or do you just see her?"
"It's just as if she is telling me something, but now the image has stopped
moving. It's like a frozen still and now it's gradually fading away"
"Thank you for sharing this with me, Lentilux. Perhaps you can try to
concentrate on me again?"


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten