vrijdag 20 september 2013

Doreen 158



Almost identical with photo 156, this beautiful portrait of lovely Doreen in giant black hat and priceless 1980's Formlenti glasses by Christian Olivier concludes her photo shoot.

I wish to thank Doreen for her pleasant company, her stamina during the three hour photo shoot, and for her beautiful way of posing.

Another word of thanks is due to my partner Nel for the use of her garden and her fine collection of hats.

Doreen, looking back at all your lovely portraits, I find it unbelievable that you warned me in advance, "I'm not photogenic at all!". There is no way of telling that this was your first photo shoot ever. You took instructions quite well, from the start to the very end. Sooner than expected, I noticed that you got into your stride, simply by "going with the flow". It was my privilege and honor to work with you. I'm looking forward to our next photo shoot.

I conclude with a note to viewers. This weblog has now almost reached its full capacity. I will start a new weblog soon. Its title will probably be be "Lovely ladies behind crystal veil". To be continued....


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten