zaterdag 14 september 2013

Doreen 098



These "Mandy" glasses were sent to me by Stephan from Bavaria, one of my favorite photographers. His projects like "Planet Myopia" with his partner Sandra were very inspirational to me when I started my own project, four years ago. Another source of inspiration was my life partner Nel who took up the challenge to pose in glasses from my collection. It was all a bit of a joke when we started shooting but the potential of my vast collection could not be ignored and then the ball started rolling. Here Doreen is wearing one of the hats from Nel's collection. The hat was bought by Nel's mother in the 1970's so it's probably a few years older than the Mandy glasses. The combination of hat and glasses worked quite well. There is a beautiful balance that would be gone if the hat or the glasses were left out.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten