vrijdag 24 mei 2013

Osi 238



My first date with my partner Nel on June 14th, 2008 took place on a rainy evening. We met in front of an Irish pub and and after an hour it was time for a change so we headed for a second pub. Nel stopped, took off her glasses and cleaned them, saying "I have bad eyesight". She held her tiny Zenka glasses only a few inches from her eyes during the cleaning process. I simply said, "You have lovely eyes and the glasses really suit you well". After our relation was well established, I often saw her when she was adding make-up, her nose almost pressed to the mirror. This seemed not very practical so when the first anniversary of our relation was near, I selected these make-up glasses from my collection and brought them to Nel's optician. The lady checked the prescription of her client and I ordered the proper lenses for close work. Nel was surprised when she opened the present and she started using the make-up glasses. But it's hard to change the routine of a lifetime and after a another year she gave me the make-up glasses back so that they could be used in my photo shoots. Rachel (150), Farishta (581) and Jolien (120) posed in them. The make-up glasses traveled with me to Ireland and Osi was keen to give them a try. The lenses are around minus nine. Here Osi is showing the considerable difference in size (circa 20%) between her "naked" left eye and her right eye behind the lens of the glasses. Note the second image of her left eye in the tilted lens. Nice!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten