woensdag 22 mei 2013

Osi 171



This lovely pair of transparent white glasses by Zenni was featured in three early photo shoots with Irma (044, 120), Clarine (020) and Carla (090) in 2009, which can be seen on my first weblog. The glasses had been lying idle in a box for several years but during the preparations for my stay in Ireland they were among the very first that were dug up with Osi's photo shoot in mind. To say this choice worked out well is an understatement. When she put up the glasses, the picture of a "Pharaoh's Wife" (already in my mind when we used the previous pair of glasses) was complete. I then told Osi about my association between her looks in these glasses and the image of a Pharaoh's Wife who had her secrets and she immediately zoomed in on that idea. After returning home and seeing the wonderful portraits I edited some of them and gradually the bits and pieces of a fiction story came together. It is my intention to write that story after finishing the editing and posting of the final photo shoot done in Ireland. Enough talk - again you are requested to sit back and enjoy the next portraits of beautiful Osi and her marvelous style of posing....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten