maandag 3 december 2012

Lucy 220



But let's talk glasses.... Hans Winkel was a famous optician and designer who had a beautiful shop at the Rokin in Amsterdam from the 1970's. According to many stories, he had a policy all of his own. It was not to the customer to choose his or her glasses, that was the task of the optician. I often took a look through his shop window but being a penniless student, I never dared to step inside as his glasses were far above my budget. But fortunately, some glasses have a second life and over the years I came across a couple of Hans Winkel glasses for coppers and brass. This blue pair was first used during my photo shoot with a freelance model from Flanders called Daisy and I decided to bring the glasses along to the photo shoot with Lucy. She liked the glasses so here they are, on a location less than a half a mile from the Hans Winkel shop :). The lenses are about one diopter below Lucy's own prescription.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten