maandag 18 juli 2011

Léonne 194

























This superb portrait of Léonne in beautiful Christian Dior
glasses concludes her photo shoot.

My expectations were high when the arrangements for this
photo shoot were made. Léonne is an experienced model
and the photos in her portfolio looked very promising indeed.
I have to confess that I was a bit shy when the door bell rang,
but this was soon forgotten. A raven beauty - but also an easy
going, unassuming, spontaneous and sympathetic young lady.
I felt at ease with her straightaway and now it was up to me
to make her feel at ease in my company too. The photo shoot
followed a chronology and it's presented here in that sequence.
The portraits tell the story.

Léonne, thank you so much for a pleasant afternoon in the garden.
You were good company and the quality of your posing is no less
than superb. This goes especially for the credible, natural way you
posed in strong glasses. I think that you have a brilliant future ahead
of you and I wish you luck in every respect. You deserve it!

If viewers of this weblog are interested in doing a photo shoot with
Léonne, they can contact me and I will check with Léonne if she is
interested.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten