donderdag 23 juni 2011

Astrid 555

























Photo shoot: June 15th, 2011

Glasses: nameless, late 1980's
[L: +2.50 / R: +3.50; c+0.50 o / var add 2.50]

Astrid did four previous photo shoots for me, all outdoors
and under very different conditions. First in a frozen forest,
then in my snowy garden, in a stormy field and finally, on a very
hot summer day in my garden. For that occasion Astrid posed
mainly in prescription sunglasses. The only constant factor was
her beautiful way of posing. Recently I invited Astrid for an encore
performance and to my delight, she agreed. There was only one
category of glasses that we did not use so far: transition glasses.
So this brief photo shoot features mainly that category.

Here Astrid poses in a pair of late 1980's dégradé glasses, kindly
given to me last year by Esther who did an excellent photo shoot
for this weblog recently.    

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten