dinsdag 29 januari 2013

Jolien 335



Jolien posing in a vintage pair of Bausch & Lomb glasses on a snowy forest path near my house. The glasses were featured in several of my early photo shoots. Rachel and Hiska spring to mind but especially Astrid, now a great freelance model who did no less than five photo shoots for me. The first photo shoot with Astrid was done on the same forest path, about half a mile closer to the German border. There was no snow on the ground but the frost was quite severe and after an hour we were forced to continue in my living room. My fingers were numb and worse, they were glued to the press button. Among the very first glasses used during that photo shoot was this pair by Bausch & Lomb. When she saw the results, Astrid was adamant - these were her favorite glasses and her favorite portraits. We did four more photo shoots and each of them yielded great portraits but at the end of each day she insisted. "There is nothing like those Bausch & Lomb glasses!". It was nice to find myself back on the same forest path in winter with Jolien posing in the Bausch & Lomb bifocals! Note the lone dog in the background.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten