donderdag 29 november 2012

Nel 487



Nel and I spent the weekend of October 20th in Germany, visiting an extraordinary rock formation called the "Externe Steine", a few hours driving eastward of Enschede. Our B&B was located near a forest and there were almost no city lights so in the middle of the night I invited Nel to do a short walk and try some night photography in one of her Zenni glasses. The same pair in brown, with -8.00 lenses, was used in my photo shoot with Daisy in Flanders. Nel sometimes uses these red glasses in her own prescription when driving her car at night. It was a cold night and when we walked back to the B&B she said, "A great idea, trying a night shoot. It took a man like you to bring such unexpected ideas into my life". The same glasses were used in my photo shoot with Lucy in September 2011.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten