zondag 18 september 2011

Melissa 278

























The first time I saw images like these was in a television
studio, about a year ago. The media showed a surprising
amount of interest in my exhibition at the culture centre "De
Vrijhof" in Enschede and it was quite enjoyable. RTV Oost
invited me in a talk show called "En dan nog even dit...." and
they asked me - at the very last moment - to bring along some
glasses from my collection. There was no time to select the
most suitable glasses so I grabbed a box filled with glasses
from a photo shoot with my model Marleen at lunchtime.... 
Marleen had posed in very strong glasses and you should have
seen the glassy eyes when I unpacked the box in the television
studio. Interviewer Carrie ten Napel is a very spontaneous young
lady and she put on four different pairs from the box, including
these blended myodiscs from Germany. When Carrie moved her
head, I noticed the weird effects of the studio lights in the Lentilux
lenses.

The weather was overcast during the photo shoot with Melissa so
the flash bulb in my camera started working. I decided to take the
gamble and see if some of the effects at the television interview
would come out. The results were even better than expected and
that's why this glorious photo shoot with Melissa ends with these
blended myodiscs.  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten