maandag 23 mei 2011

Marieke 255

























Glasses: Zenni 3391
[L: -0.50 / R: -3.00; c-0.50 h]

Almost identical with the previous pair but included
because of the story attached to it.
My model sent me her proper prescription which was
L: +0.50 / R: -3.00; c-0.50 h and I made the new order.
When the glasses arrived I noticed straightaway that there
was something wrong with the left lens. I have to give the
credit to Zenni that this was their sole mistake ever. The
same mistake was made by a local optician with a pair for
myself. I have the same four diopters difference between
both eyes as my model (L +2 / R -2) and the effect of a 
new pair equipped wth L=R -2 nearly knocked me off my
feet when I put on the glasses! Needless to say, the local
optician replaced the lens when I showed them the mistake
they made - a costly affair with varifocals.... Zenni gave me
a refund. A couple of weeks later my model received her
new glasses and she was delighted with them. A story with
a happy ending!  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten