maandag 19 september 2011

Melissa 280





































This extraordinary, mysterious portrait of lovely Melissa in blended myodiscs concludes her photo shoot.

Readers with a scientific background, be prepared for a shock. There is proof that the "perpetuum mobile" is not a theoretical concept or a phantasy. It really exists and it's called Melissa.
A future scholar, a bass player in an all ladies rock band, a top model doing 100 photo shoots each year - it made me wonder, does this young lady ever sleep, and if so, how many hours has
the average Melissa day?

Melissa, it was my privilege and honour to work with you! All your posing is done with great confidence and ease, consistent yet achieving a beautiful variety - just dripping good looks, from
the start until the very end. I was especially impressed by your credible, natural looks in myodiscs and other strong glasses. There seemed to be no such thing as time during your photo shoot. You have a unique ability to make time stand still. Perhaps that's the receipt behind your "perpetuum mobile".

Experience, motivation, imaginative power and a natural talent for posing seem to be the cornerstones under your achievement. You managed to transform yourself with each new pair of glasses without losing your own unique identity. A real ambassador for eyewear and a joy to work with. It's a pity that I only discovered you starring in the Sander van Doorn video clip "Love is darkness" (1,4 million views) after our photo shoot. Melissa, you rock! If it ever comes to making a video clip of my song "Crystal Veil", I'll be knocking on your door :).

I don't compare the merits of models - there is no point - but it's safe to say that you set a new standard on this weblog. "Planet Myopia" Stephan, whose work was highly inspirational to me when I started my own project, put it like this: "You found the GLASSES FACE ever".

Melissa, I hope that we can work again in the future! In the meantime I wish you all the best with your umpteen other projects.
Hat off for this lovely, multitalented 31st Lady behind Crystal Veil!  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten